Thursday 17 November 2016

Well it certainly has been a while hasn't it... I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging, a side of my business that I'd left on the shelf back in 2014. I'm planning on a regular weekly blog that will update you all with that's happening millinery wise, and as you know that often includes glimpses into my personal life too! I'm going to try and keep the majority of the 'family' related posts to my personal blog "Of Millinery & Motherhood" (that I'm also in the process of resurrecting), so if you want to read more about my family adventures then that's the place to check out.

2016 has been an interesting year for me and my little family. I've recently changed jobs so I'm now commuting less and spending more time at home, which also means I can dedicate more time to the business. I've started making plans for 2017 to grow the business into something amazing that I'd like you all to be a part of (more about that in the coming weeks). For now I'd like to tell you all about an upcoming event I'm trading at!

On the 3rd December I'm having my first stall at the Alternative & Burlesque Fair in Glasgow. I'm really excited to be showcasing my products there and hope that some of you might pop in to take a look at my designs as well as the rest of the traders who will be there on the day, including the fabulous Cult Creation who makes unique handbags and purses! For more information go to www.heresynheelz.com/glasgow-ab-fair


No comments:

Pages